Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberJust reiterating Cynthy’s comment that the list posted on Ms Tourin’s website pertains to her program and may not be applicable to others.
jennifer-buehler
MemberCongrats!
jennifer-buehler
MemberDid Jeffrey ask about a Therapy harp???
jennifer-buehler
MemberWish I could be there!
jennifer-buehler
MemberThere is a woman who has taught yoga the last several years at the Somerset harp festival.
jennifer-buehler
MemberAnother way of doing it http://www.thorharp.com/pages/string_tying.htm
jennifer-buehler
MemberIt’s not just pedal harps.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThanks for the explanation!
jennifer-buehler
MemberGlad (?) to hear it’s not just me.
jennifer-buehler
MemberDoes the harp have thru pins (pins that stick out on both sides of the harp) or zither pins (that just stick out of one side)?
jennifer-buehler
MemberSince I’ve tuned it a few times today the tone has gotten sweeter.
jennifer-buehler
MemberMy little harpsicle is here!
jennifer-buehler
MemberPlaying in sunlight also puts strain on your soundboard and strings so shade is better.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI was hoping for an orange one because I thought it was funny but someone had already bought it.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI ordered a sharpsicle through Musicians Friend today.
-
AuthorPosts