Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberLooks great!
jennifer-buehler
MemberThe two books I use most are the Balderston Wedding Book and the Riley/Kolle wedding book.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI probably would have told them I couldn’t play this song but…
I’m not familiar with this song.
January 13, 2010 at 2:30 am in reply to: Research question Baroque harp vs. Modern Pedal Harp #150862jennifer-buehler
MemberI believe there is a historical harp forum on Yahoo groups.
jennifer-buehler
MemberYou don’t need a lot of nail to play guitar do you?
jennifer-buehler
MemberI advertised last year with a local bridal magazine that gave me access to their leads from shows.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI don’t have that info but wish you a speedy recovery.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI love the album cover!
jennifer-buehler
MemberThanks Carl and Berhard
jennifer-buehler
MemberI’d have to pull out my string chart to look but it is pretty low tension.
jennifer-buehler
MemberBernhard and Carl
Does it make a difference what the string is made of?
jennifer-buehler
MemberI don’t think Rick Rubarth is selling the Merlittle anymore.
jennifer-buehler
MemberYou can see wear start to happen on your gut strings though I’m thinking if you heard a pop something would already be broken.
Jennifer
jennifer-buehler
MemberBarbara.
Steve Moss travels and did a good job w/ my T Serenade w/ Lovelands.
jennifer-buehler
MemberDave Kolacny’s book Troubleshooting the Lever Harp has descriptions of the old L & H levers and all their woes.
-
AuthorPosts