Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
janet-king
ParticipantKelly
janet-king
ParticipantOr, as Duke Ellington said, according to Peter Schikele (aka, PDQ Bach), “If it sounds good, it IS good!”
janet-king
ParticipantOh pulleeeeze, I think your teacher, indulging in
janet-king
Participantdid you see the recent cartoon strip, “Rhymes with Orange,” where there’s
janet-king
Participantsearch this site for related postings.
janet-king
ParticipantOK, so…
janet-king
ParticipantYour contractor “friend” owes you money.
janet-king
ParticipantOh, of course I am up front with my customer: “I’m not available myself to play
janet-king
ParticipantGosh, I don’t “hand off” work that I get, I book it myself, send another harpist, and take a cut.
janet-king
ParticipantHi Carl!
janet-king
Participant…my mistake, my little harp has 25 strings.
The harpmaker’s website is http://www.silvershellmusic.com/
janet-king
ParticipantHi Barbara.
janet-king
ParticipantHmmm…
janet-king
ParticipantDee Carstenson comes to mind as a singer-harper.
janet-king
ParticipantHey Carl and Saul, I just want to thank you both for your public “goading” with each other.
-
AuthorPosts