janet-king

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Giving a Masterclass-Please Help #89382
    janet-king
    Participant

    If there is good crowd control, I like to bring kids up to do something with the harp.

    in reply to: Bad teacher? #89222
    janet-king
    Participant

    I have to disagree somewhat with the previous poster.

    I suspect that no one really knows exactly how to prevent/ameliorate carpel tunnel issues.

    in reply to: Why a harp “method” #89329
    janet-king
    Participant

    Why a harp “method”?

    in reply to: Laura Erb “Pop Harp” Book #145370
    janet-king
    Participant

    Catherine —

    What a great question!

    in reply to: Liability Insurance for Harpists? #149632
    janet-king
    Participant

    If you want liability insurance because you actually WANT liability insurance, well, then, I’m not sure how to help you.

    However, if you want liability insurance because catering halls are beginning to demand it — as is happening, slowly, here on Long Island — here’s my solution:

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)