Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
February 7, 2011 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Scales & Arpeggio practice sheet – can email it out #106633
galen-reed
ParticipantDitto – gkr “at” afo “dot” net.
galen-reed
ParticipantSorry I didn’t catch your post sooner….
galen-reed
ParticipantThanks.
galen-reed
ParticipantSure will.
galen-reed
ParticipantRe: epoxy…
galen-reed
ParticipantIf you can’t resolve it w/direction from the manufacturer, I’d take it to an automotive tire or bicycle store – they’ll likely know what to do.
galen-reed
Participant“… did seem to make a difference, at least on laundry days”
Extremes of either temperature or humidity are a well recognized concern, but I’ve never heard much concern about the impact of
galen-reed
ParticipantOne way I “soften the blow” finacially of buying new is to buy in collections/anthologies.
galen-reed
Participant“wooden floor … [for] gigs outside”
galen-reed
ParticipantMy
galen-reed
ParticipantPrices I’ve heard are more like $350, give or take $50.
galen-reed
ParticipantJohn,
I got one of the first Ogdens made (and still have it), and there was extreme breakage in the first 6-9 months, afterwhich it began to taper off until now when they are breaking much less, and usually of normal old age.
galen-reed
ParticipantOops – I was responding to the post about the Tri Kart 800.
galen-reed
ParticipantThese are excellent – very substantial and well built without being too heavy.
galen-reed
ParticipantOne thing I frequently find with my students is that when they have it “perfect at home” but don’t do nearly as well at the lesson, they frequently have forgotten the context.
-
AuthorPosts