galen-reed Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total) ← 1 2 3 Author Posts February 18, 2010 at 5:58 pm in reply to: Strings on L&H Ogden #159394 galen-reedParticipant Thanks! February 16, 2010 at 5:33 am in reply to: Strings on L&H Ogden #159386 galen-reedParticipant I like my Ogden a lot, but have had February 10, 2010 at 8:53 pm in reply to: Olympic Harps!!! #108423 galen-reedParticipant You don’t have any interest in shedding the 30 and returning to the petite, do you? February 4, 2010 at 4:07 am in reply to: Renting out a harp #150429 galen-reedParticipant I also play violin/viola, and several years ago my violin was badly damaged in an accident. March 28, 2009 at 1:09 am in reply to: Lyon & Healy delivery question #75537 galen-reedParticipant I am aware of one major dealership who instructs clients to write “possible internal damage” on the shipping papers – regardless of how pristine the carton/trunk may look. Author Posts Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total) ← 1 2 3