Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantsorry for the double post, wish I could edit!
deb-l
Participantcan you e-mail it to me too?
deb-l
Participantyeah that combo sounds pretty ideal.
deb-l
ParticipantHelen, it’s so nice to ‘meet’ the person who plays these videos!
deb-l
Participantup until recently I haven’t missed those two strings but now I have a slew of music that needs them.
deb-l
Participantgoing to try a Prelude rental along with the Glen Aulen and see what shakes out of it.
deb-l
Participantare you thinking of getting a small pedal harp someday Krieg?
deb-l
Participantyikes no holes in the back of the harp, wonder how you change the strings?
deb-l
Participantthanks Kreig and Andy!
deb-l
Participantthank you Kay that sure brought a smile to my face!!
deb-l
ParticipantI was looking for a post from you Leslie, but found your reply to another said you got your harp Tuesday?
deb-l
Participanthmm sorry don’t know what happened to the rest of my post?
deb-l
Participantthanks Shelby I think I lost some of my steam as bills seem to be piling in for my teens these days.
deb-l
Participanthi Karen, smart of you not to get the gut strings in the upper octaves, those strings seem more prone to breakage in the heat.
deb-l
Participantthanks for your reply Karen.
-
AuthorPosts