harpcolumn

Harpists on youtube…..

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Harpists on youtube…..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Leslie Davis
    Participant

Thank you anyway, Jessica.

Karen Johns
    Participant

Renate,

Love all your harps and the songs you played on them! They all have very distinctive voices as well, but I have to say I like the Morley the best. Looks and sound, very nice harp, and the fact you learned Six Ribbons by ear is icing on the cake! :-) Would love the music to this haunting song, btw. Are you willing to share?

Karen

helen-rudd
    Participant
    kay-lister

Renate,

Very, very nice.

kay-lister

Georgina,

WONDERFUL JOB!

kay-lister

Phillippa – sorry.

Philippa mcauliffe
    Participant

Sorry Kay – our fault entirely as we post under the one name!

Leslie Davis
    Participant

Helen, I am astounded that you are a hobbyist harper playing

helen-rudd
    Participant

Hi Leslie,
    Thank you for the kind words! I love to play but don’t have a lot of time for it. On another note I LOVE youtube. I have seen so many great harpists doing unique music. I have favorited way too many videos!

harpglo-jean
    Participant

me too! I would love to get the music to this tune.

deb-l
    Participant

Helen, it’s so nice to ‘meet’ the person who plays these videos!

renate-kvalsvik
    Participant

Wow, so many have commented! You’re all so very kind.

Deb: Yes, it’s a very lovely harp. The only thing is that the levers are made of plastic, and cause quite a lot of buzzing and they can’t be properly regulated (according to a harp technician I spoke to last year). So that’s the only reason I wouldn’t really recommend it. But the price is really nice.

Leslie: Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to have people compliment my playing, and especially when it’s my own arrangement. The harps aren’t all mine, by the way, only the one in Six Ribbons. The pedal harp was one I borrowed over the summer (and reluctantly returned). I’m renting another pedal harp now which I absolutely adore. The next video will be made with that harp.

Karen: Thank you, too! And of course I’ll share the music. I’ll e-mail it to you tonight or tomorrow, but I don’t have it on this computer so I can’t do it right away.

Kay: Thanks a million. It was my very first concert, so I’m glad I was able to hide my nervousness! But I agree that the music stand was awkwardly placed (especially as I didn’t need it).

Gloria: I tried to send you the music. I think you tried to send me an e-mail, but I never got it. I sent you a message on YouTube, but maybe you didn’t get it. Can I send it to the e-mail address on your profile on harpcolumn?

Best regards to you all,
    Renate

harpglo-jean
    Participant

Yes, please do, it’s the same email! thankyou Renate! Gloria

renate-kvalsvik
    Participant

I’ve now e-mailed it to Gloria and Karen (hope you got it, if not, tell me). If anyone else should want it, feel free to ask!

Renate

deb-l
    Participant

can you e-mail it to me too?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies