Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
brian-noel
ParticipantWhen I
brian-noel
ParticipantI don’t understand how a keyboard player could effectively cover the second harp as well as the celesta part, as the 2 harps and the celesta have parts that intertwine all throughout “Venus”, “Mercury”, and “Neptune”.
brian-noel
ParticipantI had a whole spate of buzzes this last summer among my harps, and the culprit was always either a string anchor or a pedal cap.
brian-noel
ParticipantI recommend reading
brian-noel
ParticipantHi again Margot,
From what I can see, for all intents and purposes, your contract ends at 9 p.m.
brian-noel
ParticipantHi Margot,
Your contract should include a start time and a stop time (i.e. 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.), not just “2 hours of background music”, which allows her to change the time to whatever she wants, leaving you open to possible schedule conflicts.
brian-noel
ParticipantSorry:
brian-noel
ParticipantYou are
brian-noel
ParticipantI was breaking about 4 strings every night during a run of “La cage aux folles” a few years ago.
brian-noel
ParticipantConsidering the hundreds of dollars in income I generate from each student yearly, I gladly spend between five to ten dollars per student at Christmas (I give them each a movie pass, which you can buy in bundles from websites) and at their recital in June (a $5
brian-noel
ParticipantPop it, sterilize it, put some NuSkin on it, and be careful in the future.
brian-noel
ParticipantMarcia Dickstein’s “Baroque” album (fl/va/vc/hp).
brian-noel
ParticipantHi Tiffany,
I’ve done this show a number of times over the past five years or so.
-
AuthorPosts