Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantFound it!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantAre you sure about the URL?
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantCongratulations!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI have to add to this that you can get a Harpsicle for just a little more would pay for a Pakistani harp.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantIt’s all a matter of what you prefer, I suppose.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI have it, but to be honest, I can’t figure the patterns out at all.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI actually know some basic guitar fingering patterns, but have been unable to adapt them to harp in a way that sounds pleasing…they always sound like I’m trying to play guitar!
Redwolf
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantActually, you may be able to play the accidental, depending on what it is and where.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantAnother thing to bear in mind…to err is human!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantOne thing you can learn from these jitters…the places where you fumble when playing in front of people are the places where you typically need to do more work anyway.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantThat is a very normal phenomenon for people who are just getting into performing on any instrument.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantHere’s another question:
I tuned my Bs to Bb today, and noticed that they were fairly sharp when the levers were engaged.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantForgot to mention that harps themselves can vary a great deal in tone.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI’m not sure that sound has much to do with tuning.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantWelcome to the harp world!
-
AuthorPosts