harpcolumn

yola site and documents

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break yola site and documents

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sylvia
    Participant

Paul and Brenda,
    I don’t understand how you were able to load the music as a document and not just a clickable link.
    I have asked Yola support, and they don’t seem to get what I mean.
    I was able to on Weebly, but then I added some things to the document, tried to load it again (after deleting the original), and it wouldn’t load…so I’d like to be able to do that on Yola.
    What were the steps you followed to load the music on Yola, please?
    Thank you.

Sylvia
    Participant

I see you used Slideshare. I got an answer from Yola, and she said to upload that. I haven’t tried it yet.
    To get my document back on Weebly, I scanned it and then loaded it as an image, and that worked.
    I really like the way you display the music on your site.

Paul and Brenda
    Participant

We print our music to a PDF file, then upload it on Fileshare, which gives you an HTML line of code that you copy and paste into Yola using their HTML widget. Let us know if this needs clarification.

Sylvia
    Participant

Those are pretty much the instructions they gave me when they answered.
    I actually have the reception rep on the Weebly anyway, now that I scanned it.
    I wish Yola would incorporate that in their widgets.

Why don’t you put your site on your profile?

I started off feeling like I couldn’t set up a site, which I couldn’t when I first tried Weebly. You saved me with Yola.com because Yola is easy to navigate, and I really needed a web site. I mean EVERYONE has one…and I’m just now getting one…shows how far behind I am.

Paul and Brenda
    Participant

We are pretty clueless too when it comes to websites.

Sylvia
    Participant

I just looked up the word Yola. It can be an abbr. form of Yolanda…violet flower…or
    in slang it means cocaine! So I guess my website has a really exotic name! (:
    http://www.WeddingHarpMusic.yolasite.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies