Hi Fearghal- I was wondering if you were familiar with the piece from hearing it.
I don’t think there are many places in it where the harp parts are too prominent, so you might get away with cutting and pasting from the score and come up with a result that was satisfactory.
I have scanned my part and sent it to you. I believe it is the one you are looking for, but I am not 100% sure, so perhaps you could check it with the score first before you play it. As I recall, most, if not all, of it is totally buried in the orchestration.
Yes, I am familiar with the piece – but as the revised version, not the original. I have been listening online to the original version so as to find the differences etc. I love Walton’s works – esp this and Belshazar’s Feast.
I have managed to get a part from someone on here now so all is saved 😀