harpcolumn

When I fall in love for lever harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists When I fall in love for lever harp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HBrock25
    Participant

I am currently trying to find an arrangement of nat king cole’s When I fall in love suitable to play on my lever harp for a couple who have requested it for their wedding. I have only been able to find piano arrangements which have so many accidentals I cannot move my levers fast enough! I really don’t want to let them down- I wonder whether anyone has an idea where I could find it?

Laura

michael-rockowitz
    Participant

Laura,
    Here’s a simplified version of the chords, in the key of C, that minimizes lever changes:
    C

Laura, I don’t have a harp arrangement for that piece, but I think since you found a piano arrangement, you could adapt it. First see if the melody, or soprano line, has any accidentals. If not, just leave it alone. Now the rest of the harmony underneath was surely designed for a pianist with 5

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies