harpcolumn

what kind of harp should I buy

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists what kind of harp should I buy

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Audrey Nickel
    Participant

Amanda,

I bought my Ravenna with C and F levers, and that lasted me a good, long time.

Rachel
    Participant

If you are interested in folk/celtic music, a Ravenna 26 harp with F and C levers (B too if you can afford it), will make you happy for quite some time.

Have you bought a harp yet? I may be looking to sell my fully levered natural maple Harpsicle because I currently own four harps and may be moving to smaller quarters. I have three Dusty Strings, a cheap Pakistani “learner” that is out on loan to a relative, and the ‘Sicle. My DS’s are FH36S, FH26, and Ravenna. Soundwise, I like the big Dusty the best, the 26 second best, and the Ravenna 3rd (it beat out the Triplett Christina but still doesn’t sound as good as the 26).

Oops, I meant FIVE harps! Although some think the Paki doesn’t qualify, but it did get me started.

Kelly Noonan
    Participant

I’m not the OP, but I’m looking to purchase a Sharpsicle or a Flatsicle as well – when you say fully levered Harpsicle, do you mean a Fullsicle? If you want to discuss it, my email is bubblewrap@gmail.com.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies