column

What harp items did Santa bring you?

Home Forums Coffee Break What harp items did Santa bring you?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Lisa McCann
    Participant

I received some harp music, but, most importantly for me, a heavy-duty music stand that doesn’t fall over!

sherry-lenox
    Participant

There’s a new ultra-light on the Blevins website that looks very nice. Also, the Harpsicle Supersicle is ultra-light, and they’ve promised to post a sound clip “soon”. I love the sound of the Harpsicle, and the Supersicle is larger, so hopefully the sound is similar/larger.

There’s already a sound clip up for the Avee (the Blevins’ new harp). Decisions, decisions!

Sherry, I just looked at the Avee. It is really a very cool harp — pretty much exactly what I need…..but I need to hear them and try them in person. So I will keep it in mind and hope that Blevins will be an exhibitor at the AHS Conference in June here. 🙂

katerina
    Participant

We cooperated with Santa, went to Germany (Weissbaden) and visited mr. Rainer Thurau. Well…

Santa is a cool person, aha 8).

BTW, I touched Thurau classic harp. A kind of magic. Gorgeous tone and silent mechanism. In some – better than Horngacher.

Sweet!

unknown-user
    Participant

Katherine, That is an amazing harp! Cynthia

katerina
    Participant

Thanks 8)

Yes, I dreamed 3 years about triple – and now it is getting ready. Soon there will be one happy Kate more in the world!

katerina
    Participant

aha!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.