harpcolumn

The Owosso Harpist – The Harp Album on Kickstarter

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break The Owosso Harpist – The Harp Album on Kickstarter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Owosso Harpist
    Participant

Hi, everyone and Kimberly, too. Long time since I post here on this forum. I hope you don’t mind me sharing with you this Kickstarter campaign I’ve launched to fund a harp CD recording project I planning on doing much like what ANNE vanschothorst have done with her Ek is EIK Indiegogo campaign project. My plan is to record a harp CD simply entitled “The Owosso Harpist” within the comforts of my own home and sell them to people interested in listening to my music. My music will be made up of several Celtic and Gospel tunes I enjoyed playing on my harp over the years and I would like to record them on my first harp CD.

To know more about my Kickstarter campaign, click on the URL below. If you’re interested in sharing and backing my project, any support and donations for my project would mean a lot to me.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121035048/the-owosso-harpist-harp-album

Thanks, guys.

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

To the HC readers: Take a minute to read about Sherry’s project before commenting. Good luck, Sherry.

alexandra-baldwin
    Participant

Good luck Sherry!

Owosso Harpist
    Participant

Thanks, Alexandra.

Sherri Matthew
    Participant

Many blessings to you Sherry and I wish you success with your CD project! There are many joys and challenges along the way. Keep going, don’t stop! 🙂

All the best,
    from (another) Sherri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.