harpcolumn

Stroboflip tuning pickup attaching.

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Stroboflip tuning pickup attaching.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Thanks for all the advice re tuning the lower strings. I bought the new Stroboflip Tuner from Sylvia Woods, and I highly recommend it. Now, can someone advise me how to attach the tuning pickup to the harp as it doesn’t clip on anywhere. I am afraid of damaging the wood with tape, so what is the safest thing to do? You might like to know that I attach the tuner to a lightweight small folding camera stand

I just bought that wonderful tuner, too, and my harp and I both love it.

unknown-user
    Participant

Sherry, can you describe it clearer. I have an L&H 85 SG pedal harp. What do you mean by ‘sound hole’? Thanks.

unknown-user
    Participant

It may be that the only place you can clip it on and get a reading is by clipping it onto the brass plate between studs. I am not all that happy with mine, and this is the only way I get the pretty much full range of the harp in one position. I don’t if I use it in the back of the harp.

I have an L & H 85E, so our harps are very much alike. The sound holes are the openings on the back of the harp, through which you can see the

unknown-user
    Participant

Thank you so much Sherry. I works beautifully. Now I am saying “Why didn’t I think of that!” It is so simple when you know how. I wasn’t looking at the top only the bottom. Thanks again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies