harpcolumn

Russian Lunacharsky Harps… pedal, 46 strings…

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Russian Lunacharsky Harps… pedal, 46 strings…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Spasibo, budem imet v vidu

katerina
    Participant

The factory is on again. Quality is higher than it was before.
    46 strings, straight soundboard (also avaluable with extended), good
    polished, soft tone.
    6500$+shipping (they ship worldwide).
    They could be touched by e-mail: silienta@mail.ru or
    catherine@ethnotrading.ru

unknown-user
    Participant

I am an ignoramous about harps, but I have a daughter who apparently is very good at playing them, and has a career of harp playing if she wishes… we need to make the investment now.

unknown-user
    Participant

I would also be very interested to learn more about these harps!

unknown-user
    Participant

Dear Katherine,

I would

unknown-user
    Participant

HELLO , OLJA IS QUIET RIGHT, I PHONED ONE WEEK AGO IN THE FACTORY OF LUNACHARSKOGO, BUT THEY ANSWERED ME THAT

carl-swanson
    Participant

The above responses are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!

unknown-user
    Participant

I had a brief encounter with a Russian harp once many years ago, in England.

unknown-user
    Participant

Even a new Salvi I heard recently. It had a wonderful sound, much like a Lyon and Healy harp, until the harpists tried to play louder than a mezzo-forte. It just didn’t go with them. It stopped resonating beyond that point so the fortes had their sound choked off. In contrast, a Lyon and Healy 85 on the same program had a nasal, French quality, but resonated freely at all volumes, and filled the room easily, especially at forte. The tone of the Salvi was nicer, but only good for playing at home as a result. I would think it was because they are heavier, with thicker columns and necks, and that’s what impedes their resonance. That’s what I’ve always been told. The contrast was surprising, but so clear.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi,

unknown-user
    Participant

I don’t know if I have heard the Apollo, but as I said, this harp was clear and even, very pleasant, but didn’t produce larger dynamics.

unknown-user
    Participant

hi again , i have been heard from some body that there are harps made in china, how real is this information?

There’s another thread about Aoyama Harps in the Harps and Accessories forum.

Evangeline Williams
    Participant

As far as the Apollo, does it have a different design of soundboard than other Salvis’s?

unknown-user
    Participant

I absolutely love my Russian harp!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics