harpcolumn

Question about the Camac Korrigan

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Question about the Camac Korrigan

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Hello Ceren,

It’s my turn to say Oops, as it is my mistake.

Anna Davies
    Participant

Just an update: already the metallic sound in the bass has completely settled – the harp was obviously just a bit rattled from the shipping process. The metal sounds have mellowed loads. Hurray!

Juan Riveros
    Participant

i have a camac Korrigan and I got used to the metal-y base strings, and I’ve had it for like 3 years now and it still hasn’t settled. Should I get new strings? Was I supposed to get the high legs with my harp?

iris-linkletter
    Participant

I just brought home a new to me Crescendo and I love the sound it has we were hearing the Crescendo and FH 36 MAple and they were so similar except in the bottom, my new harp is wire and her’s is wire wrapped nylon. I think the makers and creators do what they think sound best on the harps they have researched and built for years, but that doesn’t mean we can’t personalize and switch something unless you know it is going to damage the instrument. My Harp is 2 years old so it has settled lovely and I touched tuning up when I set it up but it travelled so very well even in the chill of November weather, I am, just like you so very happy to have a harp of my own that I can learn how to play it, I have played 4 different harps in 6 months no wonder I do not have a strong technique developed yet. My poor instructor is probably ready to throw in the towel on me but we shall hope for great progress from here on out. Isn’t having a new harp so fun and exciting and yes stimulating. Have fun..

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies