harpcolumn

portable digital music recorders

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break portable digital music recorders

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Clip 3

Sylvia
    Participant

I thought they all sounded nice…even the dog. Thanks!

Hi Philippa,
    I looked for the Sony ICD model that you recommended, but they all have lots of numbers after the “ICD”. What is the full model number of the one that you have?

Philippa mcauliffe
    Participant

It is an ICD SX 800. Bought originally by my mother as a dictaphone and voice recorder but never really took to it so now lives in the music room. I can send you some clips if you want.

That would be great. My email is mariaharp2@gmail.com. Thanks!

Sylvia
    Participant

Christie, I got the H1. I can hear me turn it on and off. I don’t hear that on your clips. I haven’t found anything on the web on how to avoid that sound.

Sylvia
    Participant

It’s a little better when I use the stand and use mp3 instead of wav.
    BTW, you HAVE to get the accessory pack because the cable to connect to the computer is in it!

Sylvia good luck with the Zoom. I haven’t tried it with different settings but I do like the mini tripod. Interesting that you can hear yourself turn it on and off, maybe you have it set more sensitively than mine. I also like the ease of use for plugging in the USB cord and downloading to the computer.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies