harpcolumn

Pilgrim Harps Designs

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Pilgrim Harps Designs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    petaleafy
    Participant

Hello my loves.
    I am just wondering how many of you have had some lovely painted artwork done on your harps by Pilgrim Harps? I am thinking of getting some lovely flowery vines done on my soundboard. I was wondering what you thought of them? And do you mind me asking how much you paid for it as well? How long did it take? Thank you.
    Rina xx

emma-graham
    Participant

The artist at Pilgrim is Jerry Blumire. He is on Facebook as Jerry Blumire harpart. He’s lovely so you could contact him direct and have a chat. His artwork is beautiful. Generally speaking through, he doesn’t add paintings to finished harps, only to new ones. I enquired about having artwork added to a second hand Pilgrim Aldeburgh that I had just bought and it is because the soundboard would need to be stripped of any finish before it was painted. The harp would have to be taken part to do it so it would work out very expensive.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies