harpcolumn

Nothing Else Matters

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Nothing Else Matters

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Emma Preuss

Hi guys

I came across a (slightly rough) harp

michael-rockowitz
    Participant

Emma,
    I don’t know if this is at all useful to you, but here’s a link to the words, and more importantly, the chords:

nothing else matters chords

If you can, work out the melody against the chords, then from the chords, create an arrangement.

Emma Preuss

Thanks. I’ll have an attempt at doing it with the chords but I suspect that I might not get too far. I’ll see how I get on.

Em

michael-rockowitz
    Participant

Emma,
    I made the assumption that you have previous musical background.

Emma Preuss

I’m at uni at the moment which means that I’m 200 miles away from my teacher. I’ve been learning new pieces to practice and I wanted a bit of a challenge, not to mention the pleasure of learning a piece that I enjoy.

The harp is actually my first instrument although I have some background music knowledge from keyboards at school and singing lessons. I probably could pick out a tune by ear but it would be slow, painful and not have much finesse sadly.

Can you find an easy piano version of this song?

michael-rockowitz
    Participant

Emma,

I’ve seen the love of a piece of music, in myself and others, motivate them to struggle to learn it just by listening to it, and to work at it until they were able to play it to their satisfaction.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies