harpcolumn

Noteworthy County Cork 26 harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Noteworthy County Cork 26 harp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Angela Wright
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m wondering if anyone can tell me their experience with the Noteworthy County Cork 26. I am considering purchasing it as a second harp for travel, busking and hospice work. It looks to be solidly

mary-meyer
    Participant

Hi Angela,

I have a Noteworthy County Kerry 24. When I picked it up, I got to spend some time talking with Jeff Gaynor, the gentleman who built it. He showed me around his shop; he does beautiful work with wood!

The Kerry is a beautiful small harp; the difference is one extra string at either end of the range. The rounded soundbox feels extremely comfortable, and it has buttons to attach a strap if you want to play while standing. Mine has Truitt levers on all strings, which are absolutely beautiful and so easy to use.

HBrock25
    Participant

Hi,

I saw here that you plan to sell your County Kerry 24. How much do you plan to sell it for? I’m looking to buy a harp on a budget, and I’ve been looking at the Noteworthy County Kerry as one of my options.

mary-meyer
    Participant

Hi Kimberly,

Please email me privately and I’ll be glad to respond. Where are you located? I’m in Medina, OH.

MReneeMeyer@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies