column

Noteworthy County Cork 26 harp

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Noteworthy County Cork 26 harp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Angela Wright
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m wondering if anyone can tell me their experience with the Noteworthy County Cork 26. I am considering purchasing it as a second harp for travel, busking and hospice work. It looks to be solidly

mary-meyer
    Participant

Hi Angela,

I have a Noteworthy County Kerry 24. When I picked it up, I got to spend some time talking with Jeff Gaynor, the gentleman who built it. He showed me around his shop; he does beautiful work with wood!

The Kerry is a beautiful small harp; the difference is one extra string at either end of the range. The rounded soundbox feels extremely comfortable, and it has buttons to attach a strap if you want to play while standing. Mine has Truitt levers on all strings, which are absolutely beautiful and so easy to use.

HBrock25
    Keymaster

Hi,

I saw here that you plan to sell your County Kerry 24. How much do you plan to sell it for? I’m looking to buy a harp on a budget, and I’ve been looking at the Noteworthy County Kerry as one of my options.

mary-meyer
    Participant

Hi Kimberly,

Please email me privately and I’ll be glad to respond. Where are you located? I’m in Medina, OH.

MReneeMeyer@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.