harpcolumn

New website!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break New website!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kristen Bruce
    Participant

Hello fellow harpists!
    I’m thrilled to introduce my new website! If anyone has suggestions to share, I’d love to hear them!

http://www.KristenBruceMusic.com

~ Kristen

Sherri Matthew
    Participant

Hi Kristen,
    It’s very classy, very upscale. I like it, especially the choice of fonts and graphics. On my site I use Google Analytics, but I find a lot of hits don’t get counted (I get a monthly report from my domain host as well and it’s a lot bigger). It’s still helpful though, to find out what pages people are frequenting the most and/or not visiting and how they found my site. I made a few adjustments after learning what people were most interested in, but it looks like your site covers all the bases. Also I found when I put a blog on my site that traffic increased as well. Just have to find time to maintain it. I don’t know if you would be interested in doing that or not.

I find writing to be tough… always trying to think of what to say and then how to say it. I think you’ve done a great job on your bio and about your harp.

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

What a nice website. Great photos, too. I would suggest you put a link for a couple sound clips or perhaps make a couple youtube videos to put on your website. After all, the harp is about sound.

Kristen Bruce
    Participant

Thank you, Sherri and Gretchen, for the feedback and suggestions! I have installed Google Analytics and added several YouTube videos to my website. Having a blog is a fantastic idea and hopefully I’ll have one up before too long. In the meantime, I started a Facebook page if you would like to see!
    http://www.facebook.com/KristenBruceHarpist

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies