column

New website!

Home Forums Coffee Break New website!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kristen Bruce
    Participant

Hello fellow harpists!
    I’m thrilled to introduce my new website! If anyone has suggestions to share, I’d love to hear them!

http://www.KristenBruceMusic.com

~ Kristen

Sherri Matthew
    Participant

Hi Kristen,
    It’s very classy, very upscale. I like it, especially the choice of fonts and graphics. On my site I use Google Analytics, but I find a lot of hits don’t get counted (I get a monthly report from my domain host as well and it’s a lot bigger). It’s still helpful though, to find out what pages people are frequenting the most and/or not visiting and how they found my site. I made a few adjustments after learning what people were most interested in, but it looks like your site covers all the bases. Also I found when I put a blog on my site that traffic increased as well. Just have to find time to maintain it. I don’t know if you would be interested in doing that or not.

I find writing to be tough… always trying to think of what to say and then how to say it. I think you’ve done a great job on your bio and about your harp.

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

What a nice website. Great photos, too. I would suggest you put a link for a couple sound clips or perhaps make a couple youtube videos to put on your website. After all, the harp is about sound.

Kristen Bruce
    Participant

Thank you, Sherri and Gretchen, for the feedback and suggestions! I have installed Google Analytics and added several YouTube videos to my website. Having a blog is a fantastic idea and hopefully I’ll have one up before too long. In the meantime, I started a Facebook page if you would like to see!
    http://www.facebook.com/KristenBruceHarpist

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.