harpcolumn

Music video with harp on YouTube – We're looking for feedback

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Music video with harp on YouTube – We're looking for feedback

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anita
    Participant

Hi everyone,

We made a cover of “Down By The River” from the band “Milky Chance” , we’d like to share this with the harp community, and if possible get some feedback 🙂

Down By The River – Milky Chance (Cover by Julius & Anita)

Have a nice day !

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

I have to confess that I am not a big fan of electronic music – I much prefer music that has a strong melody. That said, this video is absolutely fantastic. The arrangement is great, videography is superb and your harp playing is excellent (and your nail polish so fabulous). The use of the mirror and close-ups of your hands really kept my attention. I hope you get this aired on MTV or VH1. The best harp/rock video I’ve seen. Bravo!!! Thank you so much for sharing and being brave enough to ask for opinions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice! This is pretty ground breaking, next level stuff!! 🙂
    I have never heard this song before. The harp is just perfect! I’m speechless. 😉

Allison Stevick
    Participant

That was great! Thanks for sharing!

Anita
    Participant

@Gretchen-Cover
    Yes it’ a bit electronic, We’d like to get out from the fairytale thing that surround the harp, it is a wonderful musical instrument and we try to use it in a context in which people can see it can be used for other musical style (electro, pop, rock, …). Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very much appreciated.

@elizabeth-de-almeida
    Thank you very much for all those kind words 🙂

@Allison-Stevick

You’re very welcome, thanks for watching !

kay-lister

Loved it!

Kay

Anita
    Participant

@kay-lister

Cool ! 🙂
    Thank you for watching and making the time to post your feedback

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies