harpcolumn

Merry Christmas! Here's a Video. 🙂

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Merry Christmas! Here's a Video. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andelin
    Participant

Merry Christmas Everyone!  Here’s a video I made, with the help of my dear husband.  It’s a combination of my own Away in a Manger arrangement and Daniel Burton’s Silent Night.  I put this together for church last year, but finally made a video of it today.  I love the sweet simplicity of the arrangement.  Enjoy!

(and don’t worry!  My harp wasn’t too close to the fire and I moved it away as soon as we were done!)

I wouldn’t mind some feedback from other harpists.  🙂

susanne globisch
    Participant

@Andelin: that sounds wonderful! Merry Christmas to you!!

And here are my Season’s Greetings for you – an old german Christmas Song, melody written by Johann Sebastian Bach, the arrangement is by Christoph Pampuch (more info in the description below the video on YouTube).

On a walk in the forrest I had the idea to break off some bark from logs stacked up next to the path. I looked at it and it needed only a little bit of imagination and gold paint to make a nativity scene appear…!!

Have a very merry and peaceful Christmas!

Yours, Susanne

https://youtu.be/Lg_4Umgsfok
    <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica;”></p>

balfour-knight
    Participant

Andelin, thanks for posting that beautiful video!  I almost missed it, since I don’t get on the computer much anymore.  Your playing is very sensitive and heart-felt, and your harp sounds very nice on the recording.  Hug those “boys” of yours for us and have a wonderful Christmas season!

Susanne, I am going to look at yours, now!

Best to all of you,

Balfour

balfour-knight
    Participant

Beautiful, Susanne!  Thank you both for posting these lovely videos!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies