Merry Christmas! Here's a Video. :)

Posted In: Coffee Break

• Participant
    Andelin on #199087

Merry Christmas Everyone!  Here’s a video I made, with the help of my dear husband.  It’s a combination of my own Away in a Manger arrangement and Daniel Burton’s Silent Night.  I put this together for church last year, but finally made a video of it today.  I love the sweet simplicity of the arrangement.  Enjoy!

(and don’t worry!  My harp wasn’t too close to the fire and I moved it away as soon as we were done!)

I wouldn’t mind some feedback from other harpists.  🙂

Participant
    susanne globisch on #199090

@Andelin: that sounds wonderful! Merry Christmas to you!!

And here are my Season’s Greetings for you – an old german Christmas Song, melody written by Johann Sebastian Bach, the arrangement is by Christoph Pampuch (more info in the description below the video on YouTube).

On a walk in the forrest I had the idea to break off some bark from logs stacked up next to the path. I looked at it and it needed only a little bit of imagination and gold paint to make a nativity scene appear…!!

Have a very merry and peaceful Christmas!

Yours, Susanne

https://youtu.be/Lg_4Umgsfok
    <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica;”></p>

Participant
    balfour-knight on #199138

Andelin, thanks for posting that beautiful video!  I almost missed it, since I don’t get on the computer much anymore.  Your playing is very sensitive and heart-felt, and your harp sounds very nice on the recording.  Hug those “boys” of yours for us and have a wonderful Christmas season!

Susanne, I am going to look at yours, now!

Best to all of you,

Balfour

Participant
    balfour-knight on #199139

Beautiful, Susanne!  Thank you both for posting these lovely videos!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.