harpcolumn

masterclass in London

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break masterclass in London

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alison
    Participant

well the Elizabet Fontain-Binoche masterclass Friday afternoon at Trinity in London was really good, I just observed (as it’s for the students and they are accomplished players), but it’s got me a bit further with my unfinished pieces. She did a lovely recital of her favorite pieces inluding rarely heard Tourniers and at 86+, her playing and memory are amazing, she enjoys it so much.

HBrock25
    Participant

I’m told she is an amazing teacher and player. @[[alison-reese:User:Alison Reese]] and @[[kimberly-rowe:User:Kimberly Rowe]] published an interview of her in Harp Column not all that long ago… soon we will have it online for subscribers!

Alison Reese
    Keymaster

Yes, you can read our interview with Elizabeth Fontan Binoche in the Jan/Feb 2008 issue of Harp Column—she definitely has an amazing memory and told some great stories about her time studying with Marcel Tournier. Look for it online soon for subscribers, but if you just can’t wait that long to read it, you can order a back issue by contacting @[[carol-ringenwald:User:Carol Ringenwald]].

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies