harpcolumn

Lights for harp and music

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Lights for harp and music

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    j-valentine
    Participant

OK, this is what has transpired.

I bought little clip on lights at the Dollar Tree to try before a invested in any. The concept would probably work. The ones I bought rattled.

I played with a string ensemble for Christmas at an auditorium and they let me sit with my Dusty directly under a light and positioned around me. I didn’t need my Orchestra light at all. Yea!

Then I bought a pedal harp. Woohoo, it is lovely and within a couple of weeks was asked to play for a funeral. So the real test came. Being a beginner and nerves pumping, it went very well.

We were able adjust the brightness of the can lights and I positioned the harp just right. The Orchestra Mighty Bright worked well.

In playing around with the lights off at home, I realized that I could shine the light on the strings and play. So…………. I ordered another identical light so one can be on the strings and one on the music should I ever need this.

I also ordered Concedo strings.

May seem like overkill but remember I am not young and my eyes do not see as well as they used to.

Thanks for all your help.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies