harpcolumn

I have something to say

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break I have something to say

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Karen Johns
    Participant

Thank you Liam for the compliment. One of my favorite sayings is “Because Nice Matters”. I try to follow it -don’t always succeed- but I do try.

As far as being a clarsair, yes, I am that, but I am also a harper as well. I do see the irony in this too- I’m actually on the other side of the fence. ;-) Really don’t like the looks of a pedal harp, and much prefer the sound of a Celtic harp as well. I wouldn’t trade my Voyageur or my Limerick for a Venus even if they paid me an extra $10,000. Seriously.

But to each their own. One man’s treasure is another’s trash and vice-versa. I also have nothing but the utmost respect for any and every harpist/harper/clarsair, regardless of where they are on their path. I may not come across that way from time to time, but from now on I will try to be as gentle and nice as this form of communication will allow.

PM me with the details of your first public debut, Liam. Would love to hear all the details! :-)

I believe that these forums are for everyone, not just leverites, or only pedalites.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.