harpcolumn

I bought a Camac harp!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break I bought a Camac harp!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Owosso Harpist
    Participant

Yesterday with the help of my mother who is my cosigner, I filled out an application for harp financing aid from Allegro Credit and got approved to finance for a Camac Athena EX which I bought from The Virginia Harp Center in the Virginia showroom area! I made all the necessary payments and signed all of the documents given to me by Allegro Credit through the Virginia Harp Center and now all I have to do with wait till next week to get it delivered to me. The harp will be shipped out on Monday and two or three days later I’ll have my very own concert grand harp I always wanted to own for a long time. When it arrives I’ll post photos of it on this forum for all of you to see. So happy.

catherine-rogers
    Participant

Congratulations! Wishing you many years of happiness with your harp. A fine choice!

Owosso Harpist
    Participant

Thanks.

ruth-harper
    Participant

May God bless you and many others through your gorgeous new harp.  Praying that you have many, many hours of joy playing this harp, as you get acquainted with it and in the future.  Looking forward to seeing the pictures of it when it arrives.

God bless – Ruth Harper

balfour-knight
    Participant

Congratulations!  The Camac Athena Ex is a great harp!  Wishing you much joy with this beautiful instrument!

Balfour

Owosso Harpist
    Participant

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="600"]Grover, my Camac Athena harp. This is Grover, my Camac Athena EX concert harp.[/caption]

Here he is. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Grover, my Camac Athena EX concert harp!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    czenzilee

Your harp is beautiful! Congrats!

Owosso Harpist
    Participant

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="384"]Owosso Harpist and her 2 musical "boys." The Owosso Harpist Sherry Konkus and her 2 musical “boys.”[/caption]

Here’s another image of Grover with myself included alongside Curtis my harpsicle harp.

Elettaria

Well, hello there, beautiful!  I hope you have many years of happiness together.  My rental harp finally arrived on Monday after months of waiting, a beautiful  walnut Starfish Student, and even though it has the sulks from being moved twice in one week and I have to tune it every day while it settles, I am so enamoured of it that I don’t mind.  And that’s only a rental, it’s a shadow of the joy you must be feeling!

balfour-knight
    Participant

What a happy harp family you all are!  Thanks for sharing this great photo.  I love seeing the joy in your face over your new Athena.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies