harpcolumn

Here’s a music video! There’s a harp in it.

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Here’s a music video! There’s a harp in it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Natalya Zarraga
    Participant

Hi, everyone! I just thought I’d share something my husband and I are very proud of. We completed and uploaded an official music video for my original song, “Sundown,” onto Youtube the other day. It also happens to be one of the songs on my debut three-song EP, which I started selling last week. Both the song and the video very prominently feature my Stoney End Lorraine 29-string lever harp.

I wrote, arranged, sang, and played most of the instruments (harp, recorder, guitar, keyboard), and my husband did the percussion (djembe, rainstick, tambourine). He also directed, filmed, and edited the video and played a part in it. It was a very fun, educational experience, and I’m very happy to share it with all of you!

So without further ado, here is the music video for “Sundown.” Enjoy! 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97tPFtKql1A

Eric Bryan
    Participant

Beautiful song and video!

susan-ash
    Participant

Beautiful!

adam-b-harris
    Participant

Turned out great. Bit creepy like the Blair Witch Project, particularly that building with the graffiti on it. Like the way the rainstick stereo pans at the end.

Good luck with the ep.

How did you syncronize the glisses and the last three chords at the end? Were you playing with a recording or did you use some sort of timestretch editing to get the visual to match the recording?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies