harpcolumn

Have you ever had one of those days…….

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Have you ever had one of those days…….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Leslie Davis
    Participant

Well, my harp was shipped out last Tues. and I still haven’t seen sight of it yet!

Upon tracing the shipment, I found out that it arrived in Denver last Friday.

Philippa mcauliffe
    Participant

Mine had an awful journey from France to Adelaide.

Leslie Davis
    Participant

Oh no!!

unknown-user
    Participant

Oh Georgina how awful! I had a pal that bought a Camac a few years back and had a similar epic drama with the delivery of it..she did

unknown-user
    Participant

Sorry Leslie to go off topic on your thread. I hope your harp arrives soon!

Leslie Davis
    Participant

No problem at all, Kate.

unknown-user
    Participant

I look forward to reading about the arrival of your harp!

unknown-user
    Participant

I’m sorry Phillipa, I’ve just realised that there are two of you posting under the one name! My comments were directed to your mum Georgina. You may like to let her read my comments.

Regards,

Kate.

Leslie Davis
    Participant

Thank you for the nice post, Kate.

Philippa mcauliffe
    Participant

Philippa’s mum here.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello Georgina,

Yes, I’d say you are right that all freight is on the dodgey side in our neck of the woods. You did the right thing in informing the agent and Camac – lets hope they take some affirmative action on it.

I apologise for talking as directly to your daughter as I did, as I did not realise I was chatting to such a young girl. I thought it was you and not her. I did read the comment about “mummy” checking the harp and thought you were refering to yourself and being cheeky!

Anyway, I am glad the harp was not damaged. I checked out your daughter playing on You tube. It’s a great sounding harp and she gets a lovely sound out of it too. She looks a sweetie.

Best wishes and good luck to Phillipa with her studies,

Kate.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi Leslie,

Well, if you have a plumber coming on Friday….my guess is that that is when the harp will arrive! When the plumber will turn up, I have no idea!!

What country am I in? Australia. Yet another Aussie online!

Philippa mcauliffe
    Participant

Thank you Kate, no problem.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies