harpcolumn

harp therapy programs

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists harp therapy programs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HBrock25
    Participant

Hello, everyone. While I was making a research for a harp therapy program, I came across some different programs: International Harp Therapy Program, Bedside Harp and Harp Therapy Overview (I guess this one is more like summer camp). I’m more interested in working at psychological clinics. But I don’t have too much time or money to spend on these courses, because I’m still a student. Besides I don’t live in America. Have someone got an experience or an information about any of them and maybe other programs? Which one should I choose?
    Thanks!

Tacye
    Participant

I suggest that you look at what qualifications are required for music therapists in your country.

yuki k

Thanks for the reply. I guess that it’s different in the USA and in the UK. There are interesting programs in the UK. But first of all I want to finish my college education. After that I can go to study in one of them. So for now I’m only looking for an “introduction” if it’s possible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies