harpcolumn

harp names

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories harp names

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Sylvia
    Participant

I had a kitty who climbed up the soundboard and slid down.

Sylvia
    Participant

I found the poem on a bookmark that my aunt gave me. I bought my first harp (Hyacynth) when I was working nights in a nursing home. I bought Nina with money I had saved from playing. I’m still of fortune bereft, but I’m not materialistic anyway. I figure if you’re healthy, and you have what you need, that’s what’s important. To me, the poem means you need to feed not just your body but also your soul……and for us, that means H A R P.

Sherri Matthew
    Participant

Agree with you 100% on that one…. harps… and kitties, of course! 😉

jessica-wolff
    Participant

My ginger kitty thinks the harp chair belongs to him.

Sherri Matthew
    Participant

He he… that sounds familiar!

sara-tyler
    Participant

it’s so funny – i have one cat that seems like he could care less about it, and the other one instantly appears and jumps on the baseboard whenever i start playing! he seems to leave it alone when i don’t play. when i first got the harp, i actually did think to cover it when i wasn’t playing to keep them away, but for some reason harp cover = fun exciting adventure to my cats… i figured the harp and the cats were safer if i left it uncovered.

Sherri Matthew
    Participant

Wait until they make the connection – string plunking = food!! 🙂 Happens all too quickly!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.