harpcolumn

Harp Camp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Young Harpists Harp Camp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HBrock25
    Participant

I am looking for a harp camp for beginners. I would love to be able to interact with other beginning harpists, not great with sight reading yet,but I am working on it. Would love any suggestions.

Thank you

Julia

PS Thank you to all who responded to my first request “violin/harp duets”

unknown-user
    Participant

Julia,
    Have you heard of Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp? They have a wonderful harp program for harpists of all skill levels with opportunities to work on solo music and play in harp ensembles. I went to Blue Lake as a camper for 3 summer sessions, and this past summer I worked as the harp assistant/counselor. It was a great experience both as a camper and as a counselor.

The camp is in Twin Lakes, Michigan and each session is 12 days long. Being a harp major at Blue Lake is a lot of hard work, but it is a great experience!

Good luck!

~Stefanie

The Rocky Mountains Harp Camp has excellent instruction with Christa Grix and a wonderful atmosphere.

paul-knoke
    Participant

Check the Eastman Summer harp camp with Nan Gullo Richmond. She works with all levels of harpists, and is very kind and patient.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Young Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies