harpcolumn

Christmas 'concert' for family – set list????

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Performing Christmas 'concert' for family – set list????

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    tanyanoel
    Participant

It went very well!!!!! I ended up playing for some family members at my home Christmas Eve and then at our big family gathering Christmas Day. They were thrilled and really enjoyed it, they also had lots of questions about the harp and several questions about the different colors of the strings 🙂

I had MORE than enough music to play, so that was good. I wasn’t too nervous, but it was hard not to get distracted especially when various folks turned on their cel phone cameras to record. But that was all very cool and when I made mistakes or got distracted (which I certainly did) I just laughed and giggled and it was no big deal.

I must say, I enjoyed it as well and will definitely do it again. The harp is a lovely instrument to share with people. And I JUST purchased my very first harp the day before, a Camac Excaliber, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so it was perfect timing.

wil-weten
    Participant

Very nice to hear, Tanya!

balfour-knight
    Participant

Thanks for letting all of us know how it turned out, Tanya. Also, congratulations on your new Camac Excaliber (our friend, Josh Layne, loves his new one, too!). If I were not so “addicted” to my beautiful Cherie harp (Dusty Strings FH36S) I would most probably choose the Excaliber for myself. The wonderful folks from Camac were so nice at the November Camac Festival in Washington, D. C.

Hope you all are having a great harp day! Happy New Year!

Harp Hugs,

Balfour

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.