harpcolumn

Best Hard Harp Cases

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Best Hard Harp Cases

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jillian-taylor
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’ve been playing harp for about a year now and I just bought an FH26 string harp from Dusty Strings a month ago. My harp came with a gorgeous soft case, but I was wondering about buying a hard harp case (also known as a flight case?) I would like to travel with my harp and I would feel much more secure with a harp in a hard case, so I was wondering which brands of hard cases would you recommend? When I called Dusty Strings earlier today they recommended the Colorado Case Company, which looks like a good brand, but I was wondering if you guys had other suggestions?

Thank you for your help!
    Jillian

carm-zephyr–2
    Participant

Yes Jillian. The only ones I am aware of are the Colorado case company. They do look good and velcro onto a harp trolley. They are exy but I imagine worth the investment especially if you intend on flying with your harp 🙂 Good luck

Carmz

Amber M
    Participant

I ordered a Colorado Co case for my Ravenna to bring on deployment with me. Worked out very well, and I recommend them highly!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies