harpcolumn

Accompaniment for concertos by Bob Litterell for 4string instruments

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Accompaniment for concertos by Bob Litterell for 4string instruments

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mr-s

Hello I hope that Mr Bob can answer me here or any body know he wrote me before about his arrangements for the piano scores for some concertos for four string instruments I remember he told me about and others and remember he told me that can find it in harp.com site , but didn’t find it there in th list,I am interested to have such an arrangements ,where to buy it ?

Thanks

Type his name into a search engine box on your computer, and you will find several sites, such as http://www.sheetmusicplus.com, where his music is sold. Also listed there is his complete contact information.Good luck!

mr-s

thank you Patricia so much .

mr-s

sorry Patricia i checked his name in the site you refered but didnt find anything .

tula-ruggiero
    Participant

Hi Mr. S.

MusikFind1
    Participant

============

mr-s

Hi Clinton , thank you for the great infos, but also i am looking for his arrangement of the orchestra part of Glier concert.

bob-litterell
    Participant

Hello, I’m Bob Litterell and was wondering if you were able to find my arrangements? My 1st publisher (Alry) just sold their company to one based in Seattle, WA. However, the concerti with the string quartet reductions were all published by Lyon & Healy and should be available from them. The Parish Alvars Double Harp Concerto and the Paganini Centone di Sonate were published by Salvi and should be available from them. The new owners of Alry Publications has expressed interest in publishing more of my transcriptions, so hopefully there will be more soon.

I hope Mr. S has gotten out of Homs, as the whole city is being targeted for possible destruction.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies