unknown-user

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 5,570 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Changing technique #84498
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Maybe you are the Clark method! My current teacher says that in the end you make your own technique,when you start to work and you have to meet the demands of working. She also said there is a lot more to Salzedo and french method than just

    in reply to: Changing technique #85008
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Maybe you are the Clark method! My current teacher says that in the end you make your own technique,when you start to work and you have to meet the demands of working. She also said there is a lot more to Salzedo and french method than just

    in reply to: Nail Polish??? 0.o #107827
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I have put all my nail polish in the trash! Done!

    in reply to: New to pedal harp question please #158655
    unknown-user
    Participant

    On second thought, that’s probably too advanced. Check it out though and ask your teacher. There are videos on youtube…

    ~Sam

    in reply to: New to pedal harp question please #158654
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Try Salzedo’s La Desirade – it requires super precise pedaling.

    ~Sam

    in reply to: New to pedal harp question please #158653
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Hmmm. I don’t remember any specific piece for learning the pedals. most easy pieces do not have a whole lot of pedals in them. There are some exercises for using the pedals in the Yolanda Kondonnassis book “On playing the harp”.

    in reply to: Nail Polish??? 0.o #107825
    unknown-user
    Participant

    OMG!!!! Toxic fumes??!!

    in reply to: Changing technique #83784
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Ha!! Yes, its really funny I think! And I love your post coz you are right that its all about making a beautiful sound and if you do that..well I think you are fantastic! That is all I want to do to play beautifully and play the music that I love.

    in reply to: Changing technique #84497
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Ha!! Yes, its really funny I think! And I love your post coz you are right that its all about making a beautiful sound and if you do that..well I think you are fantastic! That is all I want to do to play beautifully and play the music that I love.

    in reply to: Changing technique #85007
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Ha!! Yes, its really funny I think! And I love your post coz you are right that its all about making a beautiful sound and if you do that..well I think you are fantastic! That is all I want to do to play beautifully and play the music that I love.

    in reply to: Nail Polish??? 0.o #107821
    unknown-user
    Participant

    formaldehyde?????? the stuff that they use on dead bodies??? That is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard! I will have to reconsider my passion for nail polish.

    in reply to: Changing technique #83778
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I’m so glad that you posted! Thank you for telling me your story! Thanks for mentioning about scholarship money. it is really hard to not think about that. If I go to the Uni with the french teacher, then I will get a full scholarship and my family sure like that idea! I’m trying to not let that effect my decision too much but it sure is hard for it not to. But I don’t want to make the wrong decision and

    in reply to: Changing technique #84491
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I’m so glad that you posted! Thank you for telling me your story! Thanks for mentioning about scholarship money. it is really hard to not think about that. If I go to the Uni with the french teacher, then I will get a full scholarship and my family sure like that idea! I’m trying to not let that effect my decision too much but it sure is hard for it not to. But I don’t want to make the wrong decision and

    in reply to: Changing technique #85001
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I’m so glad that you posted! Thank you for telling me your story! Thanks for mentioning about scholarship money. it is really hard to not think about that. If I go to the Uni with the french teacher, then I will get a full scholarship and my family sure like that idea! I’m trying to not let that effect my decision too much but it sure is hard for it not to. But I don’t want to make the wrong decision and

    in reply to: Changing technique #83777
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I meant to say that I’m going to have lessons (with an “s”) from each teacher. I will have at least six lessons from each teacher and I’m going to try and go at a time when they have student performances if that can work. i will try and meet the other students.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 5,570 total)