Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantI love that work too! So far I’ve been good and not tried to play it as it looks incredibly hard!! I love the Barcarolle movement, so dreamy and mysterious. I really like the clip of Ina Zdorovetchi playing it on You tube.
unknown-user
ParticipantYeh, I really love the way she plays it too! Every note is just perfect! I have not heard Doug Rioth play but my teacher says he is amazing so I hope he does put out a recording!
unknown-user
ParticipantOh, and what is your favourite recording of it?
unknown-user
ParticipantYes! The Debussy Danses are really so beautiful! When I first got my harp I got a copy
unknown-user
Participantunknown-user
Participantone handed trills. They stink. I’m really good at two handed ones but my one handed ones are completely
unknown-user
ParticipantKaren,
unknown-user
ParticipantThat happened to me last summer really bad! But it wasn’t long before I had learned all of Piece Symphonique though…
~Sam
unknown-user
ParticipantYour teacher sounds really fascinating!
unknown-user
ParticipantYour teacher sounds really fascinating!
unknown-user
ParticipantYour teacher sounds really fascinating!
unknown-user
ParticipantMy teacher talked to my MOM about it…errr…..and yeh, it was all about people with strong opinions etc etc. Kind of embarrassing, but yeh, she was just looking out for me.
unknown-user
ParticipantMy teacher talked to my MOM about it…errr…..and yeh, it was all about people with strong opinions etc etc. Kind of embarrassing, but yeh, she was just looking out for me.
unknown-user
ParticipantMy teacher talked to my MOM about it…errr…..and yeh, it was all about people with strong opinions etc etc. Kind of embarrassing, but yeh, she was just looking out for me.
unknown-user
ParticipantMaybe you are the Clark method! My current teacher says that in the end you make your own technique,when you start to work and you have to meet the demands of working. She also said there is a lot more to Salzedo and french method than just
-
AuthorPosts