Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
rod-wagoner
ParticipantHi Raye,
Unless it’s going by slow mule train, the shipping should be short enough not to worry about.
rod-wagoner
ParticipantHi George,
I’m not sure if this would
rod-wagoner
ParticipantI flew Delta with my Stoney End Brittany last summer.
rod-wagoner
ParticipantHi Adam,
I faced the same problem when I bought my concertina from England and my Wurlitzer harp from Florida.
rod-wagoner
ParticipantDoes Stoney End do that type of work?
rod-wagoner
ParticipantIt would be worth the $$ to have a harp tecnician go over it.
rod-wagoner
ParticipantI just bought a Peterson Stroboflip and it does everything down to my lowest D.
rod-wagoner
ParticipantI have an L&H Folk Harp.
rod-wagoner
ParticipantThank you, Sharon.
Rod
rod-wagoner
ParticipantWe’ve used egg cartons in the past.
Kind regards,
Rod
rod-wagoner
ParticipantNot in front of my wife!
rod-wagoner
ParticipantDiana and Gloria,
Yes, I see that point.
rod-wagoner
ParticipantBut is a carbon fibre pedal harp needed?
rod-wagoner
ParticipantHas anyone had any experience with the ‘Able Assistant’ cart?
rod-wagoner
ParticipantSince my previous experience at ‘two-handed’ instruments was very limited, I’m finding that I can use the same study material for both harp and concertinal.
-
AuthorPosts