harpcolumn

Looking for a small 34 string harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Looking for a small 34 string harp

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi to everyone. I’m looking to buy a small 34 string harp to take when travelling – the smaller the better, as it has to fit into the car with everything else! Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Best wishes and thanks

Gregor

Tacye
    Participant

Pilgrim harps are among the smallest 34 strings at 109 cm tall (with optional screw in legs) and they are very robust.

Many thanks Tracye for your reply. Do you know if there are any smaller 34 string harps. My parnnter wants me to buy the smallest possible due to space restrictions in the car!

Thanks again

Gregor

wil-weten
    Participant

Hi Wil, thanks for your reply.

I currently have Starfish Mamore harp at the moment (37 strings) and I’m looking to buy a smaller harp to take when I’m away from home. Preferably need to find a 34 string harp that’s as small as possible. I am thinking of the Camac Bardic 27 string harp – though I would prefer to find a 34 string harp.

Thanks

Gregor

Tacye
    Participant

The Heartland Infinity is an inch shorter than the Pilgrim, but looks in the pictures like it may be wider front to back.

poppy-rose
    Participant

I bought the Salvi Juno harp

HBrock25
    Participant

Hello Dear

Hello Dear

rod-wagoner
    Participant

Hi George,

I’m not sure if this would

jan-fetty
    Participant

You may want to seriously consder the

diana-lincoln
    Participant

How about Camac Aziliz?

harpglo-jean
    Participant

Hi Diana, just wondering if you can elaborate on the Camac Aziliz harp, (that is if you own one…the sound, portability, etc.)…don’t mean to hijack this thread, but I’m considering purchasing one and would love to know more about it…..thanks, Gloria

diana-lincoln
    Participant

I’ve only tried a couple of Aziliz. It seems to be a model that has changed slightly over the years. I believe it is still available gut or nylon. It is very light and small for such a nice sound. I remember thinking it wasn’t much bigger in it’s case than my Dusty FH26.
    Wish I could be more help. I don’t think you could go wrong with a Camac.

Seoid OC
    Participant

I have an Avee 34 string harp from Blevins harps and it’s great for this purpose.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies