paul-wren Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total) ← 1 2 3 … 5 6 7 Author Posts March 2, 2006 at 12:26 am in reply to: The best harp player #105431 paul-wrenParticipant Naoko Yoshino! February 15, 2006 at 12:05 am in reply to: Tension when I play… #165909 paul-wrenParticipant I would recommend that you listen very closely to what these wonderful musicians are telling you! February 13, 2006 at 8:46 pm in reply to: Words of Encouragement? #88770 paul-wrenParticipant Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement and thoughts of helping me thru this. January 26, 2006 at 5:00 am in reply to: Flying Dutchman #146415 paul-wrenParticipant If the rest of the opera is like the Overture, all I can say is God Bless! December 30, 2005 at 5:00 am in reply to: Who was the harpist in Ricky Ricardo’s orchestra? #104730 paul-wrenParticipant Well I finally got to talk to my firend that knew the woman and he told me her name was Maruice Pickering November 11, 2005 at 5:00 am in reply to: Who was the harpist in Ricky Ricardo’s orchestra? #104729 paul-wrenParticipant I thought her last name was Roberts, Seems like her first name started with an M. (Marice?) Author Posts Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total) ← 1 2 3 … 5 6 7