Muriel Denoix-Eaton Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) Author Posts July 2, 2005 at 4:00 am in reply to: Policy on Missed Lessons? #89048 Muriel Denoix-EatonParticipant There is another system for more casual students or less organized harp teachers: July 2, 2005 at 4:00 am in reply to: What is memorization to you? #89072 Muriel Denoix-EatonParticipant I can’t let this subject pass without saying anything. July 1, 2005 at 4:00 am in reply to: Beware of internet scams involving teaching the harp. #87001 Muriel Denoix-EatonParticipant A friend of mine also got this kind of offer described above. There is also another scam going on, which seems to target music and foreign language teachers: August 15, 2002 at 4:00 am in reply to: Liability Insurance for Harpists? #149631 Muriel Denoix-EatonParticipant I use OneBeacon, also formerly known as CGU. June 6, 2002 at 4:00 am in reply to: Playing harp outdoors #168285 Muriel Denoix-EatonParticipant Dear Nelleke, I play outside very often for my clients (mostly at weddings). Author Posts Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)