Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
melissa-gallant
ParticipantBarbara, Thanks for the suggestion! Melissa
melissa-gallant
ParticipantHere’s a video link
February 19, 2011 at 7:25 pm in reply to: Substituting glisses for arpeggios in Trio Sonata? #148445melissa-gallant
ParticipantI appreciate all the background information shared in this discussion of my post!
melissa-gallant
ParticipantI
melissa-gallant
ParticipantThank you both for your advice! I’m glad I do have time to prepare the work well. It should be an exciting performance. A dance troupe will perform to the carol cycle music
melissa-gallant
ParticipantIn between repetitions of difficult passages try closing your eyes and hearing in your mind how you want the music to sound, try feeling the spatial relationships between chord tones away from the harp, and also try singing the intervals in chords,
melissa-gallant
ParticipantI play with a wind ensemble fairly often and would appreciate seeing the rest of your list. How may I get it? … Thanks!
melissa-gallant
ParticipantI bought the string parts and score from lyramusic.com (International Music Service) last year. They may still have it.
melissa-gallant
ParticipantYes, that’s the video I saw, too! I think the harp part is beautiful!
-
AuthorPosts