Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 3, 2006 at 5:11 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69521
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantVolkswagen rabbit!?!?!?
August 3, 2006 at 2:16 am in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69515Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI went wagon hunting today with little luck.
August 2, 2006 at 6:58 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69513Evangeline Williams
ParticipantThat’s one of the reasons I keep trying to find good ol’ wagons.
Evangeline Williams
Participantoops…I just got so excited I forgot to read the close details.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantSonata in Bb Handel Schott 5355 Thurston Dart Recorder (treble) & piano M Great piece, Handel could sure write for harmonica. Concert – listed on: http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/tateplaying.html, publisher’s site:
August 1, 2006 at 4:08 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69507Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI’ve always wondered if there was some sort of wall/pad/airbag/cage that could be placed behind the driver’s seat to cushion the blow in a rear-end collision, to protect harp and driver.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantWhen all these folks have put out new editions, what original or early copy of the piece are the working from?
August 1, 2006 at 3:45 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69505Evangeline Williams
ParticipantIf she only made two, is she willing to let people use the idea and make their own?
August 1, 2006 at 3:43 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69504Evangeline Williams
ParticipantMinivan is easier to load, at least for me, because when you tilt to lie it down on its back flat, you have less to lean/distance to go…I hope my description makes sense.
July 28, 2006 at 8:37 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69491Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI had always heard that column loading was safe and perfectly okay to do.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantFunny you mentioned singers….I remember being taught what was OK and not OK to do when singing arias from “Messiah”.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI found an interesting article online about performance practice for the concerto…
http://members.soltec.net/~jaxon/Writing/Baroque.htmlMy favorite of the editions I have is the Lenzewski.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantWhich state is she competing in?
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantObermeyer?
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantSomeone mentioned the ‘fallback plan’.
-
AuthorPosts