Devon Carpenter Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total) Author Posts December 2, 2011 at 1:13 am in reply to: Harps in Hong Kong? #70736 Devon CarpenterParticipant When Jeff and I visited Hong Kong last year, we were able to rent a practice room with January 6, 2010 at 3:17 pm in reply to: Beauty and the Beast- #150558 Devon CarpenterParticipant Get some glissando picks! May 17, 2009 at 8:13 pm in reply to: Webster Harps #160317 Devon CarpenterParticipant I ordered a Laurel Leaf from Webster Harps in January, and Bill personally delivered it to me in Indiana last week. February 16, 2009 at 12:22 am in reply to: THe Perfect Harp Car #145276 Devon CarpenterParticipant The harp in the Fit is mine, and it’s a great harp car! August 12, 2007 at 9:22 pm in reply to: Encounters with Famous people #103046 Devon CarpenterParticipant I got a call from a lady to come play for a breakfast at a school in Chicago. September 16, 2005 at 4:00 am in reply to: Candlelight Carol & Mass for the Children by Rutter #149275 Devon CarpenterParticipant I’ve never played the Mass for the Children, but Candlelight Carol is very easy. Author Posts Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)