Denise Lockamy Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total) ← 1 2 3 Author Posts January 11, 2008 at 12:47 am in reply to: Interesting article on harp therapy for animals #163673 Denise LockamyParticipant Yesterday, my 15 year old cat became very ill and had to have fluid removed from his lungs. He was very distressed when I brought him home, so thinking of this article, I played for him. January 8, 2008 at 10:52 pm in reply to: Interesting article on harp therapy for animals #163671 Denise LockamyParticipant Now that’s an audience that might not make me anxious! December 26, 2007 at 7:08 pm in reply to: What harp items did Santa bring you? #111800 Denise LockamyParticipant Lots of new harp music! December 26, 2007 at 3:44 am in reply to: Sound and Spirit Harp Program #163720 Denise LockamyParticipant I did hear it. November 24, 2007 at 12:53 am in reply to: Thanksgiving “Performance” #163847 Denise LockamyParticipant It’s heartening to hear others have the same problems I have had trying to play for others. January 28, 2007 at 1:36 am in reply to: Chaconne by ??? #162355 Denise LockamyParticipant There is a Chaconne in A minor by Johann Fischer in Maureen Brennan’s To Bend the Knotted Oak. November 23, 2006 at 1:47 am in reply to: Where are you? #110319 Denise LockamyParticipant Author Posts Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total) ← 1 2 3