Charles

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Could anyone name this harp? #69731
    Charles
    Participant

    Yep Salvi Apollo.

    in reply to: Wurlitzer on e-bay #104345
    Charles
    Participant

    Ok, so what happend to the harp?

    in reply to: Wurlitzer on e-bay #104341
    Charles
    Participant

    Thanks Carl!

    in reply to: Wurlitzer on e-bay #104335
    Charles
    Participant

    Oh another thing I find odd is that the seller is willing to ship it for free.

    Who ships a harp for free?

    in reply to: Wurlitzer on e-bay #104334
    Charles
    Participant

    I have my eye on this one as well but it seems to good to be true.

    A seller with no selling history an item with only one picture and no reserve.

    Seems fishy .

    in reply to: Cringe-worthy Harp Mobile Moment #104395
    Charles
    Participant

    As insane as this was I enjoyed it.

    The more

    in reply to: Want a REAL heart attack? #104324
    Charles
    Participant

    Good Greif Charlie Brown!!!

    Talk about having faith in your equipment.

    in reply to: New Sharping Levers #70623
    Charles
    Participant

    You’re welcome!

    in reply to: New Sharping Levers #70621
    Charles
    Participant

    Jessica,

    Universal levers are a one size fits all

    in reply to: New Sharping Levers #70620
    Charles
    Participant

    Congratulations Dot!

    I got a set of Universal levers also they were easy to install and work really well.

    I just wish I’d orderd gobs of them when they first came out when the price was lower LOL!

    in reply to: Salvi’s new concept soundboard #70510
    Charles
    Participant

    Georgina,

    How funny we must have just missed each other!

    in reply to: Salvi’s new concept soundboard #70508
    Charles
    Participant

    Hello Everyone,

    During my time working at the Harp Center, I got to tune, play and look at several diffrent makes and models of harps by Salvi, Camac and Lyon & Healy.

    I loved all of them but my favorites were the Salvi harps especially the Arion model. They were so easy to move and play.

    This past summer on my birthday I visited the Salvi Factory in Piasco Italy.

    It was like a dream come true for me.

    When we got to the part of the tour where the soundboards were talked about

    I asked about the new concept soundboards and this is how it was explained to me. The

    in reply to: Getting excited!! #105099
    Charles
    Participant

    She is really special , I went to her recital this past weekend.

    I lost my socks!

    in reply to: Playing Harp in Church #105126
    Charles
    Participant

    I’ve played solo Preludes,Postludes and

    in reply to: Aoyama- Japan #104908
    Charles
    Participant

    Misty,

    I’m always happy when I can get a good giggle out of people.

    There is so much to be serious about but we have to balance it out

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 112 total)