Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantHello Catherine,
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantHi everyone,
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantNo, I didn’t get a picture. I was too busy keeping the harp from falling over. Had to hold on for dear life.
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantYes, she did! It looked pretty soggy, but I guess she figured she’d paid for it, she might as well wear it. The maid of honor did wring it out!!! Too funny!
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantHi David,
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantHello Elizabeth,
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantHello Catherine,
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantHello Kathy and Barbara,
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantRight on. Laura, Barbara and Sherry. I agree with you 100%. You can’t control what others do, but if you have confidence in yourself and play beautifully. you not only have respect for yourself,. others will know you will do a good job. Quality is much better than quantity.
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantHello Carl,
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantThanks for nthe suggestion of contacting some local Country Clubs. I’ve done that and did one event for a country club while they hosted brides and grooms. I think I got one wedding. One of the problems is that these country clubs change catering managers so often. I have gotten approached by the managers at the bridal shows and I always “network” with the various Country Club Managers. Sometimes it’s someone new, or the manager has a representative do the show so they don’t have to. Some have said “We already have your card” Anyway, it’s worth a try.
Thank you for your suggestion, Alishia
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantAs a member of the NAWP–National Association of Wedding Professionals, I get “invited” to participate in 2 bridal shows a year. They are at an Ice Arena. We get over 400 brides that sign up. At my booth this last year there were 75 brides that signed my sheet. (I couldn’t make out the e-mails of half of them!
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantI have found that brides often start out asking “How much do you Charge?” Once you reveal your rates, they either book immediately, or they ponder and say they’ll get back to you and never do! (This also goes for other casual engagements)
barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantHello Angela,
February 9, 2011 at 10:56 am in reply to: Scales & Arpeggio practice sheet – can email it out #106644barbara-kraichy–2
ParticipantI would love a copy of your scales and Arpeggios practice sheet.
I thank you in advance.
Barbara Kraichy
-
AuthorPosts